Dunk Stations by 3DMeltz
- Rubbermaid Sealable Lid
- 3D Printed Baskets (2 compartments, 1.2mm width slits)
- Handles for easy lifting
- Printed in Michigan by @3d_meltz
- Make sure your basket is full of solution, and that the nails is BELOW 300° before placing it in the basket, or you can potentially melt the plastic
- ISO is combustible and volatile. Make sure your bath is always CLOSED when not in use, and never operate a flame in a small room or near the bath, as the fumes are combustible.
- We place our stations on a rubber moodmat, as overtime the solution will get slightly spilled around the container, and can cause damage to the surface underneath.